To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boca Raton, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Johnson Service Group • Boca Raton, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively searching for a Paralegal for our client’s Boca Raton, FL area operation. This is a long-term contract position and a fantastic opportunity to join a Fortune 500 industry leader in sunny South Florida!
- Prepare and file all necessary documents for formation/dissolution of subsidiaries including Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Articles/Certificates of Dissolution and necessary board and shareholder minutes and consents.
- Assist with creation, maintenance and dissolution of entities worldwide and manage those activities; prepare written consents, resolutions, certifications, minutes and other corporate documents.
- Work with other paralegals and internal departments to answer questions regarding subsidiary management.
- Previous corporate paralegal experience within public companies is required
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or paralegal studies certificate required
- Exceptional organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate and collaborate with individuals at all levels in and out of the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally
- Ability to collaborate and deliver an excellent work product in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment; honesty, integrity, and trust building behaviors in all dealings is essential and required.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly while working under tight deadlines.