To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1000 Cal Oak Road
Oroville, CA 95965
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Owner Operator - In Home Appliance Delivery
UST Logistical Systems • Oroville, CA
Posted 24 days ago
To apply for this business opportunity, please call the dedicated UST Driver Recruitment hotline: 888-433-9491
U.S. Transport Corporation dba UST Logistical Systems, Inc. (“UST") is a third-party logistics company that specializes in the final-mile for many national furniture and appliance retailers. We contract with experienced Independent Owner Operators and drivers who can execute the cornerstone of UST’s growth and success: the expectation that every Owner Operator will Execute Excellence Every time (known internally as E3).
UST is currently seeking to contract with Non-CDL Independent Owner Operators in the Oroville, CA area. This is an ideal opportunity for those who have previous experience with in-home delivery and/or appliance installation. While exact opportunities may vary based on the operation, we anticipate having loads available regularly!
All loads begin and end in Oroville, CA; no overnights!!!
Requirements to Contract with UST include, but are not limited to:
• Own/lease and maintain 24 to 26-foot box truck with liftgate
• Operate as a formally registered LLC or Corporation
• Business license and FEIN number
• Previous in-home furniture and appliance delivery/installation experience is preferred but not required
• Must execute excellent customer service skills and professionalism every time
• Ability to lift, carry, assemble and install appliances and furniture
• Must own or acquire the necessary tools for assembly, installation, and delivery
• Must be available at least five (5) days per week, including weekends
• High school education or the equivalent
• At least 21 years of age
• Current valid Driver’s License
• Clean MVR
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
• Provide proof of insurance meeting limit requirements
• Provide Workers Comp/Occupational Accident coverage
• Have an active MC or DOT number with the FMCSA or obtain before starting
• Ability to meet all DOT state and federal requirements
Contractor Settlement Payments:
• Weekly settlements
• Bonus potential for outstanding contract performance
• Fuel Incentives
• Competitive splits with mileage pay
**This is a business opportunity for Independent Owner Operators who own and operate their own business. UST does not offer company positions for delivery drivers/Helpers, but will refer.**