Work From Home As a Certified Travel Agent under our license!
We are looking to train motivated individuals NOW!
- No Experience Needed.
- All trainings online. Both recorded and live webinars.
- Make Your Own Hours. Part-time or full-time.
- No Sales Quotas.
- Great Pay. 80% of total commission payout.
- Great Travel Perks. Free 3-30 day Princess Cruise for two & Free Disney Hopper passes after completing certification & training. Also get deeply discounted rates on everything from airlines, hotels, theme parks, sporting events, concert tickets, car rentals & so much more!
- No Recruiting Required.
- No Cold Calling. No calling friends & family. 90% of all new clients are acquired from social media.
We are setting up ZOOM webinar appointments all week! Seats are limited!
Looking forward to hearing from you. Have an awesome day!
- Support travel team with day to day administration of travel program
- Make appointments and travel arrangements
- Expand the travel program and related technologies
- Analyze the usage of the different travel areas
- Assist customers with planning and booking travel arrangements
- Manage online travel and expense systems (corporate card travel and expense and procurement card expense)
- Make travel arrangements for mobilizing employees and departmental personnel
- Manage relationships of key travel vendors while creating and promoting the expansion of preferred provider programs and oversee the travel management company including all operational issues
- Ensure compliance with and adherence to XPO's travel requirements
- Play a key role in transforming employee business travel, payment and expense globally across company
- Delighting the customer by ensuring teams provide an accurate and high-quality experience
- Delivering extraordinary everyday moments to customers by booking travel, with a key focus in domestic and international air, car and hotel travel arrangements
- Create domestic and international travel arrangements for clients to include air, hotel, and ground transportation
- Understand or be willing to learn about industry standards and best practices for travel, payment and expense
- Coordinate and book travel for a Fly Away Support Team, manage time cards and new hire activities
- Lead the enhancement of services, initiate process improvements and the deploy benchmark on best practices to ensure all aspects of the travel program support the company's duty
- Developing, planning, leading, implementing, analyzing, and executing US and global travel category strategies and administration
- Support the negotiations with airlines, hotel chains, rental car companies and credit card providers to ensure the company gets the best rates and travel rebates
- Lead the global travel group by developing and implementing long term category strategies, short term sourcing activities, leading negotiations, managing suppliers
- Manage the strategic service providers including travel management company, online booking and expense tool, and hotel, auto rental, airline, and ground transportation providers