With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
Nissan is always looking for great talent to join our Consumer Collections team in Irving, TX. The role we normally recruit for in this area is a Front End Collections Representative.
In this role you will be demonstrating effective methods of ensuring NMAC’s profitability and portfolio strength by reducing delinquency, collect on delinquent payments from lease or retail customers that are 5-29 days past due, and effectively handle in- and outbound calls while contributing to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Receives incoming calls from and makes outbound calls to customers on delinquent accounts while maintaining average to above average rate of production consistent with department guidelines.
- Educates customer on consequences of non-payment on their interest rate, late charges and overall credit rating.
- Projects courteous and professional communication to negotiate satisfactory payment arrangements, using appropriate voice tone, rate, volume and grammar.
- Documents all collection activity concerning customer contact in collections system, and generates necessary correspondence in response to inquiries or collections issues, using the CCS production system and word processing software.
- Performs necessary transactions to correct misapplied payments, update address information, completes waivers per authority guidelines and completes any investigation necessary to resolve customer disputes.
- Assists in the training of newly assigned personnel.
- Job Knowledge and Skill: Good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Responsiveness. Good listening skills.
- Experience: Two or more years of progressively responsible clerical experience in a professional work atmosphere. High volume call center experience is highly preferred. Bachelors degree in lieu of experience will be considered.
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Computer Skills: Basic knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, etc., to output routine products with similar, non-creative formats.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
Irving Texas United States of America