WE OFFER A VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY (BASE + COMMISSION) , IRA, UNIFORM, PTO, $500 SIGN ON BONUS
Our technicians perform inspections, productive diagnosis, Repair and replacement of general automotive parts and accessories.
Responsibilities and Duties Include but not limited to:
- Diagnostic services through proficient use of electronic test equipment Specialized repair and replacement services to include: fuel injection systems, gas, diesel engines, on board computer systems, and emission control systems
- General repair and replacement services to include brakes, struts, and suspension, heating and cooling systems, engine performance (tune-up), fuel systems, wheel alignment, fluid and filter service, air conditioning systems, drive train, ....etc.
- Safety and courtesy inspection
- Diesel Experience a definite plus!
- The qualified candidate will have the 3 minimum years of experience as a Technician or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- - VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY (BASE + Aggressive incentive plan )
- - SIMPLE IRA
- - UNIFORM
- - PTO
- - $500 SIGN ON BONUS
- - 5 day work week
- - Health insurance
Qualifications and Skills
- - Valid drivers license
- - ASE certifications
- - Reliable and able work on time, every day as scheduled
- - MUST have all tools required for working on all makes and models
- - Must have good communications skills to provide a clear explanation of diagnosis.
Electronic Test Equipment