To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC
- Faye Eusebio
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Front End Developer
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Client: Financial Services Company
Position: Front End Developer
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6+ month contract
W2 basis ONLY (US Citizen, Green Card Holder, GC EAD and H4 EAD)
Our client’s User Experience Design Group is looking for a Web Developer who is passionate about Front-end development, has a desire to learn new emerging technologies, and determine how those can be employed in our applications to enhance our customer experience on the Web.
You will work to develop a working presentation layer based on either a requirements document, discussions with Information Architects and/or Visual Designers, a napkin or wireframe design.
User Experience Design is the design arm of the company which is responsible for evolving its customer-facing digital presence in the ever-volatile world of investment and money management.
- Build presentation layer to web-based technical standards using W3C or WHATWG compliance
- Work in an agile team to apply defined corporate style guide and accessibility standards and contribute to enterprise component library
- Work with application development teams in the application development life cycle
- Support User Experience Research through Usability studies
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with SCSS
- Experience with build tools (eg.Webpack, Grunt, Make, Gulp)
- Experience coding using modern best practices and accessibility guidelines
- Comfortable with image editing software (eg. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Bash, scripting
- Knowledge of web security and performance techniques.
- Involvement in the development community, such as speaking at events or contributing to open source projects
- 3-5 years of experience in Front-end Development
- Experience with “Style Sheets” such as Sass or SCSS
- Previous Agile Methodologies experience
- Enterprise Component Library
- Soft Skills: Independent, Strong communication, and Representational
- W3C or WHATWG compliance
- Image editing software experience with Sketch, Axure, and InDesign