To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX 75240
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Insperity • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 month ago
There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
Under general direction, plans, directs and implements the sales process in market of responsibility; spends a majority of time in the field, working with sales representatives to meet monthly sales objectives; recruits, selects, trains, mentors and coaches district sales office staff; manages day to day operations of the district sales office. Must maintain a high level of integrity, business ethics, and sound judgment. Much decision-making authority, which is governed by procedure, guided by policy, and guided by objective; direct impact on sales and customer retention.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
Closing Business - approximately 50% of time spent in this area
- Accountable for consistent attainment of monthly sales objectives by driving sales results through a lead by example, hands-on approach. Works in the field with individual team members, coaching and demonstrating strong customer-centered consultative selling skills and demonstrating how to successfully close business. Develops strategies for sales opportunities, including pre-call and post-call planning.
- Creates and executes the annual sales strategy and budget success.
- Assumes personal accountability for consistent attainment of monthly sales objectives and advantageously develops pricing and margins for new client accounts.
- Develops an ongoing relationship with Corporate offices to ensure the process runs smoothly and has knowledge of procedure/policies regarding the sales approval process.
Leading and Developing the Sales Team – approximately 35% of time spent in this area
- Recruits, selects, trains and develops the Sales Team and reviews and enhances individual results through weekly developmental coaching, which includes observing in the field and within the office environment. Assists in the development of local performance standards and procedures.
- Actively participates in all sales promotional programs. Takes a creative approach to lead generation and networking; acts as a positive change agent when implementing corporate modifications.
- Maintains a positive and constructive attitude at all times while creating an “end of month mentality” on a daily basis; partners with the Sales Performance Improvement group to deliver targeted training programs and encourages the Sales Team in the area of team building, goal setting and professional development. Assists in the achievement of goal attainment, both personal and business development objectives. Consistently holds all Sales staff accountable through coaching and progressive discipline steps when performance standards are not achieved or Company guidelines are not followed.
Managing the District Office - Approximately 15% of time spent in this area
- Ensures that Company policies and procedures are implemented effectively.
- Communicates affectively with all levels of staff and provides consistent feedback to manager.
- Ensures and maintains Company’s quality standards to ensure productive and effective sales and operations.
- Partners with Client Services organization to achieve goals and maintain quality standards. Develops strong and positive working relationships.
- Represents the Company in the local community in a positive and professional manner and outwardly supports Company objectives; participates in conference calls, management meetings and sales radio broadcasts as directed.
Supervises others: Yes
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- No licenses or certifications are required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Principles and practices of the general sales processes, including assessing buyer styles and sales personalities; conceptual, analytical and forecasting skills; extensive knowledge of business/economic environment.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and apply company policies, objectives, and sales policies; appropriate methods and means of dealing with human behavior situations in a variety of business circumstances; methods and techniques used in recruitment, interviewing, selection and performance evaluation of assigned staff; methods and techniques of conducting sales meetings; developing, implementing, and monitoring motivation enhancement of sales staff.
- Methods and techniques used in persuasion and negotiation of conflicts and problems; communicates effectively and persuasively, verbally and in writing, in a diverse range of audiences and settings; problem solving, listening and presentation skills; effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Familiar with standard office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Office and OneForce (or related) software programs. .
Travels: Yes - up to 20+% of time
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.