Hospitality Experience Wanted for Sales Account Trainee Opening!
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in the hospitality industry or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level Sales Account Trainee positions we are currently hiring for. People with hospitality experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry-level Sales Account Trainee position. If you’ve had six months of hospitality or hotel experience, please apply.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
One reason for DMC Atlanta's continued growth and success is based on the fact that every decision we make is a statement of our core belief that every person has the right to be as successful as they want to be - provided they are willing to do the work and make the personal changes that are required. URL blocked - click to apply
*Competitive pay ranging from $10-$21 an hour starting off, pay increases are due to commission and bonuses and based on individual performance.*
Entry Level Sales Account Trainees are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new customers
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
"The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant." - Max de Pree
What DMC Atlanta Offers our Sales Account Trainee Team:
- Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
- Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership - 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership
- Leadership development
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the DMC Atlanta President and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
DMC Atlanta is looking for an Account Manager with the following characteristics:
- 1-2 years of experience in sales and marketing, hospitality, food service, or customer service
- Strong, optimistic mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training qualified candidates for full-time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
This is an entry level sales position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees, and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.