CNC Lathe Set Up-Operators
Pay :$20.00 to $14.00 DOE
Location: Fullerton, CA
Hours: Must be able to work 1st and 2nd shift.
1st shift: Monday-Thursday 5:00 am to 3:30 pm & Friday 5:00 am to 1:30 pm
2nd shift: Monday-Thursday 3:15 pm to 1:45 am & Friday 3:15 pm to 11:30 pm
**Both shifts include 8 hours of overtime weekly**
- Manufacture products in accordance with Engineering drawings
- Adhere to all department and Company quality standards
- Check product dimensions utilizing proper equipment
- Refer any issues regarding the CNC Lathe area to senior leads or supervisors
- Assure compliance to all department and Company quality standards
- Record, as required, all productivity on Company system
- Clean and maintain machinery according to department and Company standards
- Adhere to all Company safety regulations
- The ability to communicate in English (reading, writing, and speaking)
- A minimum of one year or more of set up/ operation experience with CNC Lathes (such as Okuma, Takisawa, Swiss, Doosan, etc.).
- Must have the knowledge of using hand and measurement tools such as indicators, micrometers, calipers, deburring tools, etc.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance, print reading, and mathematics
- Aerospace machining experience a plus
- Ability to perform simple to complex CNC set ups
- High school Diploma or GED Preferred
Computer Numerical Control (Cnc)