An FAA Certified Repair Station specializing in the hydraulic component maintenance requirements of airlines, repair stations, OEM’s and parts distributors worldwide is seeking a Customer Service Rep. Responsible and held accountable for repair customer maintenance/support. This includes but is not limited to status reporting, response to customer support requirements/requests, communicating expedites/AOG's/critical orders, tracking lead times and account requirements, administration of unit receipts/shipments and quote administration.
· Develop, solidify and maintain existing customer relationships.
· Provide customer status reports according to individual customer requirements and preferred templates.
· Generate daily reports tracking customer unit priorities and delinquencies.
· Administrate quote approvals and route to responsible Production Representative.
· Assist Business Development counterpart in maintaining and bridging customer relationships and activities.
· Assist in market analysis for RFP's and Sales Projects.
· Coordinate efforts with applicable departments and personnel as required.
Other duties to be added as required.
Minimum of 5 years experience in aviation (preferred)
MRO experience and Aerospace background in MFG
Pay: $17-$19 DOE
Schedule: M-Fri 8am-5pm
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
Aerospace Basic Quality System Standards
Maintain, Repair, & Operations
Resolve Customer Issue