To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pacific Breeze Mechanical • Miami, FL
Posted 1 month ago
The Office Assistant position is the face of our company, and we need someone that exudes positive energy, can handle a digital phone system, filing, working with the Microsoft office suite, and work a rotation for on call responsibilities. The job is fast paced so the days go by quickly, and we are a tight knit team just looking for a great candidate to join the company, and help make a positive impact on our business by helping our employees.
• Operates the switchboard to receive all incoming calls.
• Obtains necessary information from the caller to process the call efficiently.
• Transfers the caller to the department or person that is best able to assist the caller or processes a building page for the caller.
• Welcomes all visitors and informs the employee of their arrival and forwards all drop-off information to the appropriate person.
• Welcomes applicants and directs them to complete an application and submit it.
• Assists with administrative and clerical tasks as directed.
• Maintains a telephone extension list on the PC.
• Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated helpful, courteous and outgoing approach.
• Professional appearance.
• Ability to work flexible work schedule as needed.
• At least 1 year of experience in front office staff position.
• Paid Time Off
• Health Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Paid Holidays
• Direct Deposit
• Weekly Pay