We’re seeking an entry level candidate for a local expanding electric company. This is a full time opportunity with lots of potential for growth. Looking for someone that is willing to learn and wants a career as an Electrical Journeyman. This associate will be responsible for installing and repairing electrical devices, and serving as an Electrician's Helper while keeping all working conditions safe. The ideal candidate must be able to adhere to the instructions of the Electrician, have a valid driver's license, and be able to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly.
Full Time Evaluation Hire
M-F 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
How to Apply:
EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS
3050 S. National Ste. 200
Springfield, MO 65804
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Missouri, and Springfield, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals of Springfield has helped applicants build their career since 1990. In 2017, our team put more than 2,500 associates to work in the greater Springfield area. Globally, Express employs more than 500,000 people across more than 800 locally owned franchises worldwide.
Building your career. Building relationships. Apply with Express today.
You never pay any fees to Express!
We offer Referral Bonus!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Electrician (DA25)
- Pulling electrical wiring through conduit
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
- Perform electrical and non electrical repairs
- Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams
- Read electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- Install electrical wiring, equipment and controls
- Replace electrical motors and controls
- Perform electrical installation on new equipment
- Load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment
- Removing and installing electrical panels
- Test electrical components of systems
- Maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures
- Maintain all maintenance workshop electrical equipment
- Install electrical wiring and assemble components according to blueprints and electrical diagrams
- Utilize knowledge of electrical wiring standards
- Modify electrical systems and components
- Isolate and repair electrical problems
- Perform electrical preventive maintenance on all equipment
- Repair various electrical equipment including preventive maintenance and maintenance of electrical equipment
- Connect wiring to fixtures and power equipment