Senior Full Stack Software Developer
Frank Crum PEO is looking for a Full Stack Senior Software Developer with REACT.js .NET/ASP .NET experience.
ü Develop original and/or complex code and provide coding guidance to less experienced staff.
ü Provide technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
ü Build, optimize and scale our React, Node.js platform and scalable infrastructure.
ü Design, build, and maintain tools and frameworks to deploy, test, preview, and ship code to production.
ü Help drive the front end architecture of our HRIS Application.
ü Analyze business requirements, design and write technical specifications, POCs, to design or redesign computer solutions.
ü Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
ü Work closely with Product Development teams providing full software release support, tool development, maintaining source code repositories, Participate in overall systems testing.
ü Participate in the migration of applications to production.
ü Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
Applicant must have the following experience:
• 5 years of experience with .NET/ASP.NET development
• .NET Framework web application stack
• A solid understanding of T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge of the SOLID design principles
• Knowledge of N-tier and N-layered architecture
• Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Unit Testing with Jest/Enzyme
• Experience with Redux
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM , etc.
• Experience working with RESTful APIs
• Experience with Node.js and Express
• Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and SEO.
• Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
• Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them
• Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems
• Git preferred
• Visual Studio
• Active Directory
Nice to have experience
· PEO/Payroll Industry experience.
· Experience building out test environments with integration to legacy applications to support continuous testing to ensure quality delivery such as performance, load and security.
•Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (in Information Technology or Computer Science preferred) plus 5 years related experience
•Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving, organizational and communication skills are required
•Ability to comprehend complex technical and logical concepts and adapt quickly to change
•Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities across multiple projects
•Attention to detail and maintaining high quality standards is a must
•Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
•Strong interpersonal skills - must be able to work effectively as part of a project team and foster team co-operation
•Payroll, Employee Benefits, HR or PEO industry experience preferable
•Demonstrates initiative and works independently with minimal supervision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FrankCrum provides comprehensive benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance - free for employee-only level (SuperValue HMO plan)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (accident, etc.)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical reimbursement and dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Cash Out of PTO hours - up to 40 hours annually
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Entertainment Discounts
- Pet Services Discount Plan
- Legal Services Plan
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Active Server Pages (Asp)
Ajax (Programming Language)