The Carlisle Group has been retained to search for a B2B Sales Representative. Our client is a privately owned, free paper that offers business advertising and classifieds. They are headquartered in Chambersburg, PA.
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling advertising space for a weekly publication and special sections in their designated territory. He/she will also sell digital advertising on their website and other digital products that may be developed (texting, website development, e-blast coupons, etc.)
Goals & Objectives
- Achieve annual sales budget.
- Develop new business in your territory
- Sell new products as developed by management
- Learn and keep up on product knowledge including rates, distribution and any new products
- Correctly fill out paperwork to schedule ads in a timely manner.
- Organize daily schedule to efficiently service current customers.
- Prospect for new clients by cold calling and researching new business opportunities.
- Prepare and present advertising proposals to new and existing clients.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and other meetings as requested.
- Record daily activity in the Ask CRM software and meet minimum required sales calls
- Work with the art department to ensure ads are correctly scheduled to meet deadlines and that advertising information is proofed correctly.
- Keep account payments current and collect past due amounts as requested by management.
- Complete continuing education through available webinars, software tools and other venues
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Attention to detail (proofreading, layouts, CRM system usage, invoice monitoring, etc.)
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to multi-task and plan schedule efficiently
- Good organizational skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Dropbox.
- Valid Driver’s License
Attention To Detail
Business To Business