To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maryland Heights, MO
- Katherine Skelton
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BH Care Manager (Licensed Social Worker / Counselor )
A-Line Staffing Solutions • Maryland Heights, MO
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BH Case Manager (Licensed Social Worker) -Maryland Heights, MO
Looking for a LCSW, LMSW or LCPC to provide Case Management and Utilization Management services to Behavioral Health patients telephonically.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8-hour day shift
Behavioral Health Care Manager Job Duties:
- Work in a department that receives incoming calls from over 1000 employers/companies
- Triage patients and make initial assessment
- Provide telephonic crisis intervention and emergency authorizations
- Make referrals to outside facilities for care and follow up counselors
- Monitor level of care services (Inpatient and Intermediate) related to substance abuse and mental health to ensure medical necessity
- Assist with concurrent reviews
- Develop and provide discharge planning
- Average is about 25 calls a day
Behavioral Health Requirements:
- Excellent computer skills
- Min of 3 years of experience
- Masters Degree required
- CEAP - Certified Employee Assistance Professional (a plus, not required)
- Must be able to work in a cubical setting
- Must work 1 holiday a year
- Must have a MO state license including:
o LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
o LMSW - Licensed Master Social Worker
o LCPC/LPC – Licensed Professional Counselor
o LMHC -Licensed Mental Health Counselor
877-782-3334, EXT 246
mental health, substance abuse, behavioral health, care manager, case manager, utilization review, concurrent review, medical necessity, crisis intervention, discharge planning, assessments, social worker, counselor, lcsw, lmsw, lcp, lcpc, lmhc, lmft, masters degree social work