What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Mechanical or Automotive System Engineering
- Knowledge of US emissions, fuel consumption, and/or OBD certification requirements and processes
- Experience in other areas with regulatory or compliance focus such as automotive safety, data privacy and cybersecurity
- Knowledge of powertrain emission control system functions and calibration processes
- Knowledge of regulations on safety, cybersecurity and data privacy
- Knowledge of vehicle and/or powertrain software development and architecture
- Experience in vehicle safety engineering methods
- Knowledge about emerging technical compliance risks in vehicle development (e.g. data privacy, reliability of autonomous systems)
- Experience in interaction with regulatory agencies (EPA, NHTSA, etc).
- Experience with chassis dyno and on-road emissions and fuel consumption testing
- Experience with risk management, audit or regulatory compliance work
- Knowledge of vehicle energy management systems including hybrid powertrains
- Experience with simulation and/or test data analysis tools
What you should do next:
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc. Take the next step and send us your resume now to be reviewed by one of our specialists.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*