To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Delsin Grubbs
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Panther Group • Portsmouth, NH
Posted 2 months ago
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls;
- Understand and be able to use all systems;
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives;
- Meet personal and team goals and metrics;
- Work as a team member with all other staff;
- Follow procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Other duties as necessary.
- High school degree or GED; Bachelor’s Degree is desirable;
- 6 months Call Center experience preferred; or 1 year customer service with strong phone contact handling skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment;
- Experience in meeting deadlines and adhering to strict standards;
- Enthusiasm for work responsibilities;
- Knowledge of Medicaid is desirable;
Bilingual abilities are a plus;