"Forward Thinking for a Sustainable Future"
Keystone Engineering Group, Inc. is a full-service professional engineering firm providing specialized designs for the Water and Wastewater Industry. We proudly keep the client central in our philosophy, operations and ideas.
Keystone provides a collaborative team environment where creative self-starters are encouraged to share their unique capabilities and talents, and continue their professional development. This lively productive setting allows our team to approach projects in innovative ways, and find personalized solutions for all our clients’ needs.
Benefits for Keystone employees include Medical, Dental, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and Holidays.
Specific Position Responsibilities include:
- Installation and commissioning of automation systems and controls, field instrumentation, conduit and wiring
- Conduct hands-on troubleshooting of field control systems
- Provide technical support in resolving equipment and process issues
- Work under the guidance of an experienced Engineer to design, configure, program, and integrate complex control systems
- Maintain client relationships, with a strong emphasis on communication
Qualifications for the Position:
- Associate’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Experience with PLC troubleshooting and installation, and communication networks
- Knowledge of Automation hardware and software, including but not limited to:
- Allen Bradley
- Schneider/ Modicon
- Wonderware InTouch, GE Cimplicity, Schneider ClearSCADA or Iconics
- Other PLC and HMI products
- Skilled in light electrical and mechanical equipment installation, and the use of electrical and electronic test equipment
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and problem solving skills
- Must be flexible in adapting to changing and challenging situations
- Valid driver’s license required. General schedule will include travel to client sites by use of personal or company vehicle
- Availability for occasional after hour client support, as well as overnight travel
Human Computer Interaction
Programmable Logic Controllers
Computer Control Systems