To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8902 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46260
- Mark Randall
- Phone: 317-841-9900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facilities Maintenance Technician
Cornerstone Companies, Inc • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cornerstone Companies Inc. is looking for a Full-Time Facilities Technician to join our team!
This position is responsible for providing facilities maintenance to a portfolio of Medical Office Buildings in the Indianapolis, IN area. This position entails maintenance of HVAC systems, repair, operation, and general upkeep of property managed by Cornerstone Companies Inc. This position will be providing services of 40 hours per week to the tenants of these buildings. This position will require some evening and weekend hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform base building general maintenance tasks such as replacement and/or repair of ceiling tiles, door hardware, restroom fixtures, lighting and general repairs to building finishes.
- Understand and can explain location of main utility shut off isolation valves and switches
- Has an understanding of fire notification and detection system. Can respond to alarm panel during trouble, supervisory and fire alarms.
- Perform fire system impairment for testing and construction purposes.
- Respond to comfort calls and can troubleshoot, adjust, and repair base building HVAC equipment.
- Perform repair/replacement of light fixtures and lighting controls.
- Make adjustments and changes to building automation system and understand the reasons for the adjustments being made.
- Perform preventive maintenance on buildings equipment and systems.
- Participate in emergency response procedures.
- Perform ordering of materials and contractor service per contract and purchase order procedure.
- Understand operations of HVAC systems and can make adjustments to the system as needed.
- Know how to properly use basic hand tools
- Understand how to properly use testing meters for trouble shooting building equipment and systems. (Specify meters used) I.e. Volt/ohm/Amp meter, foot candle meter, barometer, temperature probes and any other site specific meters.
- Maintain an organized and clean facility, including all vacant spaces and mechanical areas.
Following are the minimum requirements of this position:
- High school education or GED required.
- Valid driver’s license. Meets company MV operator criteria.
- 3-5 Years maintenance experience
- Ability to use basic Microsoft Office and smart phone technology
- Strong communication skills
- Basic plumbing skills (ie: hands free faucets, automatic sloan valves)
- HVAC certified (preferred)