- Design, document, build, test and implement Desktop/Laptop core image that meet client requirements.
- Administration of desktop environments: Qualify desktop software with appropriate supporting documentation; Development and maintenance of standard images; New hardware and software evaluation and implementation; Hardware and software upgrades and upgrade analysis; Consult with end users in all areas of desktop administration; Provide input into the strategic view toward designing and building an optimal desktop environment.
- Research, recommend, and assist in the implementation of key technologies and procedural decisions geared towards improving the end-user's productivity and computing experience.
- Engineer and implement application packaging, compatibility testing, and deployment technologies.
- Proactively develop scripts for deployments, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Assist in developing and optimal method for deployment of all new desktop/laptop operating systems.
- Provide software distribution and automation services.
Ensure desktop image and image deployment issues are promptly addressed, documented and resolved in a timely and professional manner consistent with the highest customer service and professional/technical standards.
- Serve as an escalation point for PC support and collaborate closely with network and system administration and other IT teams to troubleshoot complex desktop performance issues.
- Work on installation, configuration and maintenance activities for the PC desktop and notebook computer environment including hardware, MS Windows operating systems, MS Office products and other PC based software and hardware.
- Responsible to troubleshoot and address complex desktop system issues that have been escalated externally to and internally from the desktop engineering team ensuring the highest level of service.
- Serves as a desktop technical resource for enterprise and IT related projects.
- Demonstrate an expert knowledge of the desktop/notebook environment by providing technical guidance and consistently producing desired results on both project and support efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Candidates should send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.