To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- General Columbia Area, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Sales Manager - Start TODAY !
US Business Services • General Columbia Area, MD
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
US Business Services is hiring an experienced Corporate Office Sales Manager at our Columbia location. This is a full time position in a professional atmosphere with no weekends.
The Corporate Office Sales Manager is responsible for the training and development of the Sales Team on product knowledge, selling skills, and energy regulations.
- Prepares new Sales Representatives by conducting orientation to sales process, provide resources and assistance, and scheduling orientation ride-alongs
- Determine training needs by traveling with Sales Representatives, observing sales encounters, studying sales results reports and conferring with Sales Managers
- Partner with Corporate liasons to outline expectations and coordinate training tools, schedules and agendas
- Conduct meetings, workshops and individual training sessions with current sales staff
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of the training programs
- Manage the development, design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities across the organization in support of the Company’s needs and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, HR, marketing, business administration or related field
- Minimum 1 year corporate training preferred
- Minimum 2 years sales experience preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Outgoing personality with thick skin
CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK!
Candidates with the following interest or experiences should apply:
Restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager, Columbia, Washington DC, Baltimore, Towson, Salisbury.