IT Project Manager
Come join us:
Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 boutique consulting firm, serving small and mid-sized businesses in the Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus, Ohio areas. We help companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space.
How we do it:
We use a resource-based solutions model to deliver Subject Matter Experts who fill capacity and knowledge gaps and complete critical projects on time. This model works because, as a Vernovis consultant, you have sat in the seat and understand the unique and pressing challenges our clients face.
IT Project Manager
Client Needs a Project Manager that can work on an environment with hybrid methodologies:
- Helping Run team take on multiple PM-related responsibilities.
- Manage Risk and develop mitigation responsibilities.
- Build an integrated project plan to include technology and business deliverables.
- Must monitor implementations, task assignments be in leadership to team Members.
- Strong candidates will be self-starters with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must have previous experience in a hybrid Waterfall and Agile Environment.
- Ability to manage both app dev and infrastructure projects.
- Experience in Clarity and Managing Security projects is a plus.
The Vernovis Difference:
- Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay and Bonus Pay to you.
- Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
- Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
- Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
- Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.