A long term established, growing registered investment advisory (RIA) firm is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join its finance team. We are looking for a manager in our accounting group to oversee engagements, mentor staff and assist with managing our growth.
· Review work of senior and staff accountants.
· Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and helping firm to grow by identifying new business opportunities.
· Ability to review corporate and personal tax returns is a plus but not required.
· Individual must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to supervise multiple projects.
· Bachelors degree in Accounting.
· 7 plus years of public accounting experience required.
· CPA license required
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required.
· Candidates should have a solid working knowledge of financial statement preparation and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel, CCH ProSystem fx Engagement and QuickBooks.