URL blocked - click to apply#834 DESIGN RELEASE ENIGNEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Design Release Engineer will be responsible for production and prototype build support.
· Track open issues, documentation, and routing
· Manage documentation and release process
· Release electrical components for multiple projects
· Perform warranty data analysis, identifying top concerns, and implement corrective actions
· Manage cost reductions for all projects
· Support digital lot submissions and packaging design reviews
· Update quality road maps for department
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· 1+ years of component release experience
· 3+ years of design release experience is preferred
· Experience with component/module release
· Experience launching a product or program
· Automotive component/module release experience is preferred
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
Computer Aided Design
Computer Aided Manufacturing