To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77042
- Christian Cardenas
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Houston, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Our CPA Firm Client is actively seeking qualified candidate for full-time opportunity in their Tax Practice.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
- Location: CPA firm based in Houston, TX with offices in Beijing and Shenzhen.
- Office atmosphere (60 employees), not too big not too small; Casual Atmosphere (jeans worn fairly regularly, open door policy, everyone on first name basis)
- Has over 100 SEC registrants to date and audit more microcap companies that any other firm in the world.
- Deliver services to small and middle-market public companies in a variety of industry lines.
- Client is different from other firms; Bread & butter is working with small to mid-size public companies.
- Currently have about 120 clients ranging from 0-100 million in revenue.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Paid overtime and other perks!
- Responsible for preparing corporate and partnership tax returns and assisting in client management, practice development activities, and support tax consulting services.
- Implement client’s engagements from start to finish, (planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects).
- Key client management - gather information, resolve tax related problems, make recommendations business and process improvement
- Possess an understanding of federal, international, state and local tax issues.
- Reports to Senior Tax Manager
- 1+ years tax preparation for corporations or partnerships
- Tax compliance & tax research experience
- Public Accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- CPA or working toward completion
- Exposure to federal and state income taxation and knowledge of tax regulations
- Familiarity with US GAAP