To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
400 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ERP Business Analyst
Freshpet • Secaucus, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Our mission at Freshpet: Doing what’s best for pets.
12 years ago, a bunch of us were talking about how much we love our pets – we let them sleep in our beds, we spend whatever it takes when they get sick, we throw them birthday parties. They’re part of our families. We work hard to give our pets the very best, just like our children - to keep them happy, healthy and safe. And then we turned to what we were feeding them. Most of us were feeding our pets dry, processed corn byproducts and dehydrated meat from a bag. And we all know dogs and cats are carnivores.
We decided, in that conversation, to do something about it. To stop feeling frustrated by the constraints of big companies – to start fresh. We hope you’ll try offering it to your pets. We think it will make them happy and healthy, and that you’ll feel good feeding them delicious, cooked meals.
Are you an experienced ERP Business Analyst? If so Freshpet has a great career opportunity for you! Our goal is to make the lives of dogs and cats everywhere better by making fresh, real food for pets. We are seeking an ERP Business Analyst o join our pet food team and ensure that cats and dogs are receiving delicious, real food. This is a great opportunity to combine your Business Analyst experience, and love for animals! At Freshpet, we’re passionate about what we do because we’re pet lovers, and because we believe that as a team, we are making a real difference in pets’ lives. We offer full benefits, an excellent work environment and an innovative team atmosphere!
ERP Business Analyst
Freshpet is seeking an ERP Business Analyst with experience in both the Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business processes within a CPG company.
• Effectively communicate and work within a cross-functional team to coordinate and implement enhancements to existing Macola ERP system, including evaluation and implementation of third-party systems to be integrated with Macola.
• Manage projects involving the design, delivery, implementation, configuration, development, process improvement and support of Macola ERP.
• Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications.
• Analysis of existing systems and processes with a goal of process improvement and implementation of best practices.
• Create documentation and training materials and assist with organizational change management, including training of post go-live support team.
• Design test cases to cover business processes and system functions. Run tests, analyze results, manage defects and resolve issues.
Review Macola user support requests, communicate issues to third-party support provider, manage timely resolution of user issues.
Convert existing Crystal reports to SSRS, creating stored SQL queries to facilitate report conversion, set up auto-distribution of daily & weekly reports.
Serve as back up to primary ERP system administrator.
Requires a minimum of 3-5 years functional experience in key ERP modules including (but not limited to) AP, AR, Manufacturing, Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, Warehouse Management and Distribution.
Experience with at least one full life cycle ERP implementation.
- Understanding of basic Accounting principles related to ERP transaction processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or I.T. related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience with project management specifically regarding ERP systems including implementations, process improvement and change management. (Macola experience a plus).
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills creating SQL stored queries.
- Intermediate to advanced SSRS report design & development.