At Star Pediatric Home Care Agency we help children shine,
one at a time.
Star Pediatrics is Owned and Operated by Nurses
Are you an RN Registered Nurse or LPN Licensed Practical Nurse with passion, dedication and love for pediatric nursing?
Come and shine with us!
Train with our Nurse Educators in the class room setting prior to hands on training in the field.
**Complete Training is Provided in our Simulated Lab prior to Specific Case Training.**
8,10 & 12 hour shifts are available for 1 on 1 Pediatric Nursing.
*We are looking for a compassionate and dedicated nurse to provide skilled nursing for our Pediatric Patients with Complex Medical Conditions*
Star Pediatric Home Care Agency is a Premier Pediatric Home Care Agency and is accepting applicants to provide one-on-one care for our special kids.
Skilled, compassionate and dedicated RN Registered Nurse or LPN Licensed Practical Nurse needed to provide care to our pediatric patients in their home
to help them achieve their maximum potential.
· Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice and the written plan of care as well as physicians plan of treatment
· Demonstrate sound clinical judgement
· Provide respectful and compassionate care to all patients/families/caregivers
· Maintain patient confidentiality
· Provide patient/caregiver education
· Additional requirements on per case basis
· Additional requirements based on agency orientation provided upon
Colleen Tinsley, Nurse Recruiter
Barbara Kenny, HR Director
Come work with us at STAR PEDIATRIC HOME CARE
and make a difference in the life of a child.
RN Registered Nurse or LPN Licensed Practical Nurse lLcense,
Current Health Care Provider CPR,
Updated physical, PPD & immunizations
Great Hourly Rate,
Career Growth Potential,
Health, Vision & Dental Insurance,
Complete Clinical Training & More
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified
Hardworking And Dedicated