Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is currently hiring an Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic to join their very busy Service department. The ideal candidate must possess all the skills, experience, and credentials of a top notch Automotive Tech. Must be able to work well as a team player.
If you are not a Chrysler Technician you can still apply for this position if you have experience as an automotive tech.
Dealership offers health benefits, competitive pay, 401k, vacation time, and an opportunity for a long-term career. Apply today!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- 2 years of prior Automotive Tech (Mechanic) experience is preferred
- ASE or Chrysler certification is a plus, but not required
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- Paid time off