To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vernon Hills, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SmartSource Inc • Vernon Hills, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SmartSource is in need of Warehouse Associates for a 1-year contract in Vernon Hills IL.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for assignments involving the handling of client IT equipment within the Custom Configuration Lab, Advanced Integration Lab, or National Repair Center (“the Labs”) and delivery to the Shipping Department. Incumbent manages the flow of product for the Labs including boxing, unboxing, foam packaging, scanning serial numbers and asset tag information into Excel or SAP, moving product, and processing orders for delivery to the shipping department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Boxing, un-boxing, scanning, moving and processing orders for delivery to the shipping dept.
· Keep work areas clean after orders have been processed for the day.
· Provide Labs Management with reports that include daily and/or weekly productivity.
· Time management skills to ensure the efficient utilization of resources including parts, tools, inventory, own time, etc.
· Train other Warehouse Associates to ensure they are using current client packing instructions.
· Ability to navigate through SAP and Excel software used for order processing.
· Maintain and protect assets and property, including spare parts, client-supplied product, loaners, tools, test equipment, etc.
· Escalate problems and issue to Lab Management as appropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, problems exceeding commitments with regard to response time, lack of spare parts, training, or any other actual or potential client satisfaction issues.
· Represent in a professional and business-like manner and communicates effectively with associates and their client’s.
· Complete all required documentation involved within a project to ensure accurate billing with respect to warranty or contract. This includes getting all required information to the Lab management immediately.
· Maintain efficient utilization of space in the lab.
· Assist other team members on projects as assigned.
· Ability to use a pallet jack is required for this position.
· Ability to use a stand-up forklift when required.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to lift 50lbs without an issue