To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2880 Remington Park Court
Norcross, GA 30071
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transdev North America • Norcross, GA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bus Drivers needed in Norcross, GA operating for Gwinnett County Transit - $1,000 sign on bonus!
Transdev is actively hiring bus drivers for their type of service transit service in Norcross, GA. We are looking for safe, friendly drivers to help passengers move around throughout location using public transportation. Come join the largest private-sector operator of public transportation in North America one that cares about its employees, passengers and their communities.
Why Drive With Us?
- PAY RATES: $14.50/HOUR with a $1,000 sign on bonus!
- Top Wage is $20.96 after only 4 years!
- Will train candidates with a CDL permit
- Paid health benefits, along with flexible work schedules
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers around Gwinnett County and Atlanta metro area in safe and courteous manner
- Greet passengers, ensure fare payment and maintain a safe environment
- Notify dispatch of any incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Other duties as required
- 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid Class-A or Class-B CDL with Passenger Endorsement
- 2 previous years of driving experience with your CDL
- A valid driver’s license in good standing
- Excellent customer and communication skills
- Meet physical requirements including: sit for extended periods of time, lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above shoulder level without assistance, move up and down stairs easily, reach overhead and below the knees, bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen, and DOT regulated physical
Apply today – Interview times are open now!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 770-246-4775.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check.