Position: Customer Service
Location: East Liverpool, OH
Pay: Based on experience
Hours: M to F, 9 am to 5 pm
Benefits After Probationary Period – Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Vacation, 401K Matching
** RECENT HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ENCOURAGE TO APPLY **
** MUST BE TECHNOLOGICALLY SAVVY **
Brief Description of Position:
- Strong customer service, communication and computer skills
- Daily recruiting and interviewing applicants
- Matching candidate’s experience with job orders
- Directly speaking to Clients
- Recruiting in additional candidates to fill job orders, Also being proactive in bringing in candidates and screening
- The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of experience in the staffing industry or at least 2 years of intense recruiting as primary responsibility
- Must be able to take initiative
- Must have strong communication, computer, and customer service skills
- Must be reliable and be able to work 40 hours each week
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Record data for each employee daily if applicable.
- Request information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
- Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
- Must be detail oriented
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining both internal and external customer relationships
- Recruiting, Interviewing, Hiring, Terminating, and Counseling
- Quality Control, Order Fulfillment
- Proper Documentation of all activities in Database
- Would prefer 2 years or more experience in recruiting and screening applicants
- Must be professional
- Must be a team player
- Must be reliable
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday
- 9:00a – 5:00p schedule, will change with job fairs
- Must be able to type no less than 40wpm
- Must have excellent computer skills
We are an EOE.
Resolve Customer Issue