To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Laurel Township, NJ 08054
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Addison Group • Mount Laurel Township, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
An amazing Addison Group client is looking for a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant to support their Mt. Laurel team for 3 months.
- Review, edit and revise letters, reports, and all other correspondence from draft stage to client-ready work
- Maintain and manage calendars
- Reserve and coordinate travel and meeting/conference logistics
- Organize and develop a filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents
- Invest in and develop relationships with key internal and external client contacts gaining recognition as a business partner/resource
- Partner with corporate personnel on account receivables/payables and audit client projects for billing and account accuracy
- Process monthly invoicing and accounts receivable assistance, including working with client websites
- Online research and document downloads
- Work with the Business Development Team on client campaigns and efforts
- Prepare and execute written correspondence through audio dictation
- Manage and field a multi-line phone and direct/transfer calls
- Greet, announce and direct visitors
- Distribute incoming mail and packages; request courier service
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates/Bachelors degree in a related discipline preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 3+ years of experience supporting Management level
- Ability to handle confidential documents and information with discretion and in a professional manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills
- Experience with technical writing (transcribing, formatting technical reports & letters)
- Self-starter with strong multi-tasking and follow-up skills. Ability to prioritize. Good time management skills and proactive approach
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining consistent work flow and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills to represent the organization with clients, affiliates and outside agencies and to efficiently obtain needed information