Truck Service Advisor (TSA)
Are you excited to work with a company that will reward your hard work and dedication? Are you looking for a company that provides education and opportunities for career growth and personal development? At TravelCenters (TA/Petro/TA-Express), we provide you with the tools and training you need to be successful and grow within our industry leading truck service team.
We are now looking for a Truck Service Advisor (TSA) to join our team! Our Truck Service team is comprised of nearly 3,000 highly skilled technicians and spans coast to coast. With over 225 locations across the country, TA Truck Service has a solid foundation and a forward thinking vision. As an Automotive Service Advisor, you will provide accurate and efficient service to customers by troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing heavy-duty trucks in a reasonable and responsible manner.
In this role, you can expect to:
● Work in a fun, trusting environment focused on providing great service where the expectations of the customer are exceeded
● Have extensive knowledge of the products we sell and the services we provide
● Write, detail, and process (pay out) Work Orders and OTC transactions; Properly write up an ETA Work Order; Secure Purchase Orders, Prepare and communicate quotes to customer
● Source parts from outside vendors and coordinate delivery
● Prepare end of shift drop and shift report; Understand various payment types
● Maintain the safety of both our customers and employees
What we’d like to see:
● A dedicated individual who works well with others and is excited to be part of our team!
● High School Diploma or GED
● Good verbal and written communication skills
● Previous cashier and customer service experience; experience in repair or parts shop preferred
● Basic computer skills
● Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays in interior and exterior conditions
● Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or without accommodation
● Valid driver’s license
With us, you’ll enjoy:
● Competitive wages
● Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
● 401(k) with a company match
● Paid vacation and holidays
● Tuition reimbursement
● On-site meal discounts
● A wide variety of discounts on technology, travel, food and fuel
● Opportunity for growth and advancement with company paid training
This job description does not list all duties for this position. TA Operating LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States required.
Job Type: Full-time