GPS Hospitality was recently ranked the top fastest-growing operator on the Franchise Times Restaurant 200 list. We own and operate more than 480 BURGER KING®, Pizza Huts® and Popeyes® restaurants in 13 states.
· Competitive Bonus Program
· Full Time & Part Time Shifts
· Health Insurance
· Health Savings Account
· Employee Rewards & Recognition Program!
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: Oversee 7 - 9 Restaurants. Manage Restaurants systems effectively to achieve Top Right Leadership and positive score card Results.
· Ensure teams provide outstanding service and satisfied guests.
· Attract, train and coach the team.
· Utilize Hospitality Systems to run a great restaurant including accurate projections and schedules.
· Implement and monitor all controls with a daily focus on cash and inventory.
· Make plans, Meet Plan, and goals for service, operations and financials.
· Attend and participate in meetings.
· Implement new products, policies and procedures.
· DM full visits-verifying Systems, REV/REP, Pronto forms.
· Conduct daily business calls-looking for trends to teach and coach.
· Check schedules, projections, FT/PT TM hours.
· Staffing and management development, staff restaurants, build bench, coach TRLT.
· Administrative-verify, coach controls, check book spending, approve invoices.
· Conduct and participate in regional meetings.
· Follow up on all guest interactions.
· Complete detailed DM Visits and provide feedback and coaching to help RGM’s perform at their highest level of ability.
· Review dashboard results and task notifications daily and use information to call and coach RGM’s each morning.
· Check schedules and projections in every restaurant before they are posted to ensure all shifts are covered and restaurants have a solid plan to grow sales each week.
· Ensure all restaurants are fully staffed and managers and teams are trained how to properly use GPS & BK systems to run a restaurant.
· Check all weekly and period paperwork and inventories and ensure all cash systems and accounting controls are in place and accurate.
· Responsible for outstanding service & satisfied guests.
· Each restaurant meets standards for speed of service, food safety and cleanliness and receives passing SPOC grade.
· Equipment is maintained in excellent working condition.
· Maintains a safe working environment.
· Responsible to grow sales and meet expense and G&A budgets.
· Responsible to meet positive food and labor variance and take appropriate action to improve results.
· Responsible for recruiting and hiring management team members and ensuring all restaurants have proper staffing levels.
· Work all shifts (breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night & weekends) each period
· Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge and high level of proficiency in BK restaurant operations
· Responsible for training all management personnel and ensuring team members complete GURU training as required.
· Ensure checkbook spending is maintained and all invoices over $500 are signed.
· Personally verify food and paper inventory in one store each period and audit all restaurants at least quarterly.
· Verify inventory net change each period.
· Supervise in accordance with GPS values, traits and behaviors
· Communicate effectively with all levels of management about plans, progress and problems
· Successfully implement all marketing promotions
· Participate in the development of company policies, standards, training and management development
Required Minimum: High School Diploma
Preferred Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Minimum: Prior Management experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES: Basic computer skills, Knowledge of Outlook and Office, Reviewing of Profit and Loss Statements
WORKING CONDITIONS AND GENERAL DEMANDS: Inside work with no exposure to weather conditions. Hearing and speaking to exchange information in person or on the telephone; seeing to read a variety of documents; sitting for extended periods of time; dexterity of hands and fingers to operate office equipment; bending, stooping or reaching to retrieve or store materials.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 20%
DIRECT REPORTS: 7-9 Restaurant General Managers
GPS Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, lineage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and other related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic information / characteristics, veteran or military status, marital status or any other characteristic provided by applicable federal, state or local laws.
GPS Hospitality will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact Human Resources at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to District Manager.
GPS Hospitality participates in E-Verify.