Radley Staffing is looking to hire an independent and driven individual with outside sales experience in the temporary, temp-to-hire and direct placement industry. Specifically, within the industrial, warehousing, distribution and construction industries.
Job Duties Include:
· Generate and close new business through various sales techniques
· Leverage leads, referrals and networking partners to meet new customers
· Maintain and build upon new and current client relationships
· Attend breakfast drops, lunches, happy hours and client entertainment events
· Develop long-term relationships through quality service and accountability
· Find and develop new markets and improve sales skills
· Attend industry workshops and networking events
· Negotiate contracts
Work Environment: Team focused environment with business casual dress. Must have ability to attend work related events and above all… Have fun.
Comp & Benefits:
Base salary, bonuses, uncapped commissions, car allowance, cell allowance, reimbursed tolls, company credit card, company computer, PTO, holiday pay, PTO day on your birthday, quarterly massages, full medical, vision & dental, life, short-term & long-term disability.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Proven track record in outside sales
· Temporary, Temp-To-Hire, Direct Hire sales experience in our industries
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to perform independently
· Driven and self-motivated
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
PI Assessment (Behavioral Assessment)
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENT TO HAVE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSED
Radley Staffing is committed to providing every employee the best opportunity to succeed in their career by hiring for job fit. You must complete this short 5 – 10 minute PI assessment before your application can be processed. This assessment does not render good or bad results, it only helps to determine job fit.
URL blocked - click to apply
Radley Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.