Key Words: business systems analyst, manufacturing, web-enabled business platforms, Syteline, Real Steel
Position Title Senior Business Analyst
Location New Castle Pennsylvania
Producer of tool steels for plastic molds, die cast and forging dies and other tooling applications is looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
• Lead the implementation, upgrades, management and maintenance of all ERP, inventory and other software systems.
• Partner with leaders to develop and onboard tools and systems to differentiate our companies, better serve customers, and grow sales.
• Lead the implementation of Salesforce.com with sales leaders and other IT professionals.
• Help manage and grow our online presence, including but not limited to websites, advertising, and ecommerce.
• Partner with technical personnel and other managers to develop a quality system for the organization.
• Advance ability to collect, aggregate and analyze data for more effective and efficient decision-making.
• Collaborate with key personnel to monitor and reduce company costs.
• Train personnel to use business software systems as needed.
• Coordinate all business system development, implementation and maintenance with the corporate IT Group.
• Perform other duties as required.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related.
2. ERP experience in a manufacturing setting.
3. 5 or more years of experience as a business systems analyst or similar.
4. Experience or education in web-enabled business platforms preferred.
5. Experience with Syteline or Real Steel is a plus.
Enterprise Resource Planning