Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
What you'll do...
- Sales and Account Management of your own book of business of Information Technology Staffing and Recruiting clients, which includes:
- Prospecting calls and emails
- Existing and prospective Client meetings and visits
- Bringing in job requisitions to be filled
- Consultant meetings and visits
- Meeting/speaking with Candidates
- Submitting Candidates to Clients
- Arranging Client interviews
- Negotiating terms and agreements with Clients
- Recording activities and making notes in our online CRM software.3
Here’s what we’ll do for you...
- Provide an opportunity to make more than $100,000 in your first year and even more in year 2 and beyond.
- Pay base salary, commission, bonus, 100% paid benefits, and 401k with company match.
- Pay expenses – cell phone, mileage, client lunches, etc.
- Provide ongoing training and professional development, including CPSAE certification.
- Provide great tools, current technology, a phenomenal administrative/back office staff, and an outstanding Recruiting team in our Leawood, KS office or our St. Louis Park, MN office.
- Get out of your way and let you go!