Nissan is a global company driven by the accomplishments of our employees. We find pride in our continued commitment to diversity and an exciting lineup of vehicles. Simply put, we are at the intersection of people, transportation, and the environment which keeps us at the forefront of innovation. Our culture is one where personal development, mentorship and recognition are a priority and where each individual's role is clearly linked to the success of the organization.
Nissan’s Mid-Atlantic office in Herndon, VA is looking for strong sales professionals to cover a select group of 11-13 dealers in one of our districts across Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina.
The Fixed Operations Manager [FOM] is a sales consultant responsible for assigned dealerships' Parts & Service Operations for the district to achieve sales objectives for parts, service and wholesales sales targets. Through contact and on-site advocacy with dealer principals, FOMs identify areas of improvement for parts and service operations and partner with dealership Parts Managers and Service Managers to execute improvements.
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Ability to focus on the best interests of the dealership and Nissan. Ability to understand the complexities of situations and can remain objective in the course of building relationships.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office. Can create, develop and maintain complex spreadsheets and analysis; strong financial acumen.
- Ability to analyze and present complex information in a clear and concise written and verbal manner. Ability to present ideas and analysis in an effective manner.
- Ability to influence the actions of others by building credibility through dealership knowledge, effective recommendations, clear communications, honesty, and demonstrated follow-up on promises.
- Result driven even in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with 6+ years of related sales & marketing experience
- Prior work may be a combination within a dealership, process consulting, OEM regional or national automotive headquarters
- Proven expertise as a Parts and Service field sales rep within a major metro market preferred
Nissan is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all. Applicants will be considered for all positions regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
Herndon Virginia United States of America