To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Tristan Mikhail
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Carrols Corporation • Nashville, TN
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Carrols, our greatest asset is our people. Career opportunities are always present at Carrols and we strongly believe in investing in our employees. It is our philosophy that promotion is a natural progression, not a chance happening. At Carrols, with our explosive growth of over 275 restaurants in over two years, we offer tremendous opportunities for those looking for increased responsibility.
Additional benefits in Management include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement for business-related courses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
- 5 day work week
- 7 week paid development program to train you on food service business basics, administrative tasks and managerial duties such as delegating work and training employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Management clothing allowance
In Restaurant Management with Carrols, you must have the drive to grow and succeed professionally and a natural aptitude for leadership. You must be friendly, bright and organized and you must possess superb customer service and communication skills. You must also display the integrity and character necessary to make ethical decisions for our business and customers and you must take initiative to drive activity and change.
Additional requirements for Restaurant Management include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Exposure to the restaurant and food service industry required; retail experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to train and motivate a team of employees
- Proven history of leadership in extracurricular and/or community activities
Additional responsibilities in Restaurant Management include:
- Training employees and developing them for promotions as appropriate
- Estimating ingredients and supplies required to prepare food
- Controlling inventories of food, equipment and flatware
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Providing top-notch Guest Service
If you are a self-motivated and ambitious individual with the desire to reach your full professional potential, join our management team at Carrols Restaurant Group!
Carrols Restaurant Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website. We look forward to hearing from you!
Base Pay: $31,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
Other Pay: Quarterly and PBO bonuses, health/life insurance, matched 401(k)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Restaurant - Food Service, Management, Customer Service
Education: High School
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Manages Others: Yes
Industry: Restaurant, Food
Required Travel: Negligible