To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Metro NYC, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shareholder Services Representative
Network ESC • Metro NYC, NY
Posted 2 months ago
The primary responsibility of the Shareholder Services Representative is to provide superior customer service and transaction handling to our direct retail shareholders. The Shareholder Services Representative will become knowledgeable on our mutual fund solutions for direct shareholders and be able to efficiently process transactions and requests for clients in their accounts.
• Service inquiries from customers and perform account maintenance and financial transactions
• Process literature requests from prospective and current shareholders
• Identify appropriate fund and/or service based on inquiries from prospective and current shareholders
• Heavy interaction and follow through with Shareholder Operations
• Outbound calls to shareholders to resolve processing issues and provide requested information
• Bachelor's degree required (business degree preferred)
• Some business experience a plus, i.e. internship, part time job
• Financial services, sales and/or customer service experience a plus
• Excellent communication and telephone skills a must
• Strong follow-through