To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2 Enterprise Drive
Shelton, CT 06484
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Analyst
Creative Financial Staffing • Shelton, CT
Posted 2 months ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client, located in New Haven County has partnered with CFS to identify an AP/Bookkeeper to join their team due to a vacancy in the department. The AP/Bookkeeper is going to be a key contributor and the ideal candidate will be adaptable, will take initiative, and will work side by side with the Senior Accountant on all day-to-day AP and Bookkeeping activities.
* AP / BOOKKEEPER *
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers.
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management.
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts.
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances.
- Monitor all vendor payment agreements to find discounts that can be used to reduce invoice amounts.
- Responsible for paying sales tax to various jurisdictions on appropriate invoices and keeping accurate record of payments made.
- 3+ years of experience REQUIRED
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel mostly) and Quickbooks
- Degree NOT required - client is evaluating relevant experience for the role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral, phone and written English communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Office and Excel
- Maintain professional and positive working relationships with all internal and external contacts and business dealings, with a strong “team-play” work ethic
- Manage priorities and work efficiently to keep up with workload on a timely basis