To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Miranda Blais
- Phone: 603-932-2049
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Arbitration Rep.
Wicked Staffing Solutions • Portsmouth, NH
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1ST Shift (8:30am-5:00pm) Mon - Fri
Pay – 14.50 – 15.50
Arbitration Representatives are responsible to write successful contentions and apply supporting evidence for all forums within Arbitration Forums. Work includes Applicant, Response and Counter claims for multiple clients for losses in all 50 States.
• Successfully reviewing, analyzing, and filing subrogation claims via Arbitration Forums
• Professional contention writing to support the client’s liability position
• Reviewing and compiling documents to demine correct balance and best evidence for filing arbitration.
• Maintaining Route Inventory and filing arbitration timely
• Handling incoming and outgoing calls and emails with insurance companies, Arbitration Forum, and client contacts
• Attend and participate in trainings to become familiar with insurance coverage, state laws, and other relevant issues.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High School Diploma required.
• College Degree Preferred
Qualified Applicants may be subject to pre-employment drug and background screening.
Point of Contact: Miranda Blais 603-932-2049 or Mblais@wssjobs.com
• Experienced, professional and creative writing skills and he ability to effectively communicate and persuade by printed word.
• Must demonstrate the ability to write a professional contention.
• Exercise considerable independent judgment
• Auto insurance background preferred
• Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• PC skills required
• Basic math skills
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Team Player
• Ability to be receptive to constructive feedback and willing to learn.
• Ability to be receptive and responsive to change and to embrace continuous improvement.