Automotive Sales Representative / Sales Consultant
Paid Training and High Earning Potential!
Rogers CDJR is looking for talented and outgoing Sales Representatives to join their sales team. If you’re ready for a new challenge with high earning potential and career growth, then apply now!
About This Dealership: Rogers CDJR is a family owned dealership of 50 years which has received the Customer 1st Award for 3 years in a row. They offer a state-of-the-art facility located in the Lewiston-Clarkston Valley. Known for world class hunting and fishing and a lower cost of living, Lewiston, Idaho and the Hells Canyon recreation area is an incredible area to live and play. Come join a fast paced team that has grown over 20% in just the last two years. If you’re ready for a change, Rogers CDJR would love the opportunity to meet you and your family.
· Complete extensive training regarding the product line (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
· Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models
· Interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase
· Create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers
· Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
· Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals
· Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
· Support on-line customers through the e-Sales office
· Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
· The ideal candidate has a general sales or customer service background of some sort (electronics, appliances, etc.) or a hard working professional looking to make a career change.
· Automotive sales experience is highly preferred, but not necessary for this role
· Quality customer service skills and sales track record
· Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
· Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships. (i.e., a “people person")
· Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
· High personal achievement standards
· Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
· Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
· Professional appearance
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
- Degrees at Work Program
- 5 Day Work Week
Join the winning automotive sales team at Rogers CDJR today!