To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TalentBridge • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Allen Bradley Controls
Building automation equipment
Building and integrating machine system controls
Devices that automatically pull data from equipment
Bachelors Degree required
ObjectivesThis highly visible, hands-on leader is responsible for developing and implementing solutions to manufacturing engineering projects and manufacturability across all processes aiming to ensure state-of-the-art technology, equipment and processes. This position will have a significant opportunity to increase the level of automation across the entire facility.
Key Operational Responsibilities
- Train lessor skilled employees on control functions and processes.
- Exhibited knowledge of network functionality and hardware.
- Internal network processes, hardware, LAN’s, subnets, masking, PLC, HMI, scanning, printing, data acquisition processes, motion controls, drives, servo’s, power supplies, relay logic and industrial hardware.
- Robotic automation, program development, new recipe development, fixtures for automation purpose and movement of parts.
- Exhibits the ability to develop minor to complex programs dealing with manufacturing automation, data acquisition and SCADA systems.
- Drive the investments on new industrial initiatives and other changes necessary to improve production efficiency, quality and operational safety.
- Participate in engineering design reviews; evaluate and approve drawings, routings, specifications and other documents.
- Analyze manufacturing process flows for continuous improvement opportunities in quality, cost and throughput. Focus on Lean Enterprise evaluation and deployment.
- Lead / participate in research, collection of information, obtaining quotes from vendors and checking availability of equipment.
- Write investment Requests
- Follow and report the status of a project. Schedules and any suggested revisions should be reviewed. Any changes to a project’s plan or schedule shall be documented.
- Lead project review meetings during the course of a project.
- Establish and executing project task lists to keep projects moving forward according each project’s plan.
- Conduct Risk Assessments to identify and deal with any risks that may exist with the project.
- Travel will be required during project review meetings and during commissioning.
the containment, positioning, clamping and movement of products in the automation arena.
· Experience with simulation software.
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering field; Masters Degree preferred
· Minimum 5 Years experience in control systems integration
· Demonstrated success working in a highly evolved Lean manufacturing environment
- Experience with new product commercialization
· Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse team environment across a matrix organization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Strong project management, problem solving and decision making skills and abilities, Lean Enterprise or Continuous Improvement background is a requirement.
· Proven analytical skills; data-driven and detail-oriented
· Strong interpersonal skills and team player
· Highly organized; capable of multitasking across multiple projects
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Effective operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Ability to influence
· Highly self motivated and directed
· Strong Continuous Improvement mindset
· Experience with control systems, PLC and PC base concepts utilized in the automation environment
· SCAD systems, development and deployment
· Machine control integration experience.
· Experience with material flow and presentation, methods of position and application utilized for the automation group
· Fixtures and end effectors utilized for