- Answer phone calls, return phone calls.
- Answer emails from clients, providers and internal referring offices.
- Review previous history of the provider in proprietary software.
- Consult with Supervisor or other departments to clarify answers to inquiries.
- Contact provider to discuss findings at the appropriate level.
- Maintain reports and spreadsheets as needed.
- Requires punctual and consistent attendance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation fee schedules and regulations
- Effective oral, and written and communication skills
-Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Detail Oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft application
· Customer service experience working in the Managed Care and Benefit Administration
industries a plus
· High school diploma or equivalent
[ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply