Title: Associate, Customer Services
Location: Hopkinton, MA 01748
Duration: 6 months
● Provides front end non-technical support for, Internal and External Customers.
● Very fast paced environment. Follows call handling procedures to ensure excellence in customer service.
● Work hours comprise of shift patterns, weekends, and holidays to cover a 24 X 7 period.
● Verbal and written communications skills required for any and all languages. Previous Call Center experience highly preferred
● A lot of data entry, fast pace, ever changing environment for process so the ideal candidate needs to be adaptive.
● The key need is administrative skills and the soft skills (customer service personality).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
● Create research and update service requests.
● Route service requests to appropriate product support teams.
● Interface with Global support teams and Field personnel.
● Inspect and influence global process alignment for incident management.
● Implement escalation procedures as required.
● Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
● Execute Business Continuity procedures if needed, according to established protocols.
● Business Continuity to be defined as Disaster Recovery operations due to a variety of reasons, i.e. problems with the network, operating system, telephony, etc.
● Performs contract entitlement checking and works with customer to establish PO documentation for services if the customer is not entitled for service.
● Performs Tiered Services enforcement based upon customer's contract level and routes these customers to appropriate service teams.
● Performs other duties as required.
● Customer Service skills.
● Customer phone skills.
● Communication skills (verbal and written).
● Interpersonal skills.
● Organizational skills.
● Ability to work in a team environment.
● Able to adapt to change.
● Strong computer skills.
● English Language plus additional language required.
● Social Media skills.