To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, CT 06237
- Saloni Palombizio
- Phone: 860-969-3928
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Manager - Manufacturing
Creative Financial Staffing • Columbia, CT
Posted 2 months ago
Accounting Manager – Manufacturing
High performance product manufacturing organization is currently seeking an Accounting Manager. Highly visible role that reports directly to the CFO.
· Current client base consists of large Fortune 100 Companies!
· Work-Life Balance!! Flexible start/end times!
· Company moving toward a fresh look! Inclusive – open to new ideas on cost savings and reward employees on cost savings that occur as a result of their suggestion!
· Work with the best! Top performing manager, opportunity to learn and upgrade your skills!
About the Accounting Manager Role
- Monthly and year-end closing processes including preparation of journal entries
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Inventory, job costing, and related analysis
- All aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable processing
- Credit and collection activities
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Working with external audit firm in support of the Company’s annual audit
- Daily cash flow and cash management
- Collaborating with the Company’s suppliers and customers, as necessary.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments including manufacturing operations, procurement, sales and IT.
Preferred Qualifications of the Accounting Manager
· BS Accounting
· Experienced in using an ERP system
· Manufacturing accounting experience