Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm shift. Relocation package offered for non-local
1. Performs annual evaluations on patients and ensure preventative procedures take place.
2. Diagnoses and treat illnesses or injuries.
3. Prescribes medications; and orders, performs, and interprets diagnostic tests.
4. Counsels patients on diet, hygiene, and preventive healthcare.
5. Implements a plan of treatment, including diagnostic studies results.
6. Determines final diagnosis.
7. Works with staff to ensure that the medical needs of the patients are met.
8. Ensures that the patient meets the medical admission criteria.
9. Participates in the Quality Assurance of the medical documentation.
10. Participates in the utilization review of the billing process.
11. Directly supervises the work of medical assistants and phlebotomists.
12. Keeps medical record documentation according to the State and Federal regulations and their guidelines.
13. Participates in preparation of super bills.
14. Performs duties in honest and ethical manner.
15. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Must be licensed to practice medicine in the state of Florida as an MD.
2. At least (3) years of experience as a licensed physician.
Diseases And Disorders