To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5861 Firestone Boulevard
South Gate, CA 90280
- HR Dept
- Phone: 210-257-4500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SIU Field Investigator
Loya Insurance Group • South Gate, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Investigate and validate the claims of our customers, provide world-class customer service to our internal and external customers, and detect and deter all efforts to commit insurance fraud against our customers and Fred Loya Insurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Demonstrate strong analytical skills and the ability to successfully investigate common fraud schemes.
2. Demonstrate the ability to develop investigative strategies.
3. Review referrals and evaluate claims and underwriting information.
4. Posses the ability to identify appropriate resources and investigative strategies
5. Serve as a resource to the sales, appraisers, and claim staff.
6. Assist in the delivery of fraud awareness training throughout the company.
7. Acquire and apply a working knowledge of state laws and regulations pertaining to insurance fraud.
8. Identify and establish external relationships with industry, law enforcement, and other contacts involved in fraud investigations, detection, and prevention
9. Perform various field assignments including taking statements, canvassing scenes of an accident or theft, inspecting vehicles, and working with law enforcement or NICB.
10. Other duties as assigned by management or as needed.
1. Strong organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment, and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
2. Demonstrate ability to work effectively independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
3. Good communication skills both oral and written.
4. Strong analytical skills to investigate, detect, and deter potential fraud situations.
5. Establish, document, and pursue appropriate investigative strategies.
1. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required
2. 2 years of investigations or law enforcement.