Creative Energy Foods is looking for an exceptional Customer Care Manager to join our expanding food manufacturing / distribution team located in San Leandro, CA. We are looking for a manager who can take charge of our Customer Service Department and foster positive relationships with our customers.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, AFLAC, and PTO, as well as opportunities for advancement. Local candidates only as this position does not offer a relocation package
Food manufacturing industry experience highly preferred
Responsible for management of the Customer Care team, along with overall customer care for current customers. The position acts as a leader in many situations, working with the Capacity Planner, Purchasing, Customer Care, Warehousing, R&D and Production to alert when significant changes are occurring for which the teams must prepare.
- Manage and oversee Customer Care Department and all Customer Care Representatives
- Manage and provide training / ongoing training for all Customer Care Representatives
- Set customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet these goals on a consistent basis.
- Communicating status of production scheduling and attainment to customer and developing supporting reports
- Preparing the information required for invoicing and providing to the finance department
- Coordinating, directing and responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Directing requests and un-resolved issues to the designated resource(s)
- Recording/maintaining details of all customer interactions, inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken
- Advocating for the best possible outcome for the customer
- Coordinating with Capacity Planner, R&D, Production, QC, Purchasing, Planning, Warehouse and executives
- Other tasks as assigned
Minimum 5-10 years supervisory / management of customer care representatives required
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in aspects of the supply chain including production and purchasing is preferred
Must possess excellent skills in data analysis, Microsoft Excel, communication and problem solving
Must be meticulous in meeting commitments, attentive and a team player
Food manufacturing industry experience highly desirable.
BS degree in Business Administration or related field required
Ability to translate your skills to other employees through training and mentoring
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems
Product Quality Assurance